Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Calamity Family

Here we are: The Calamity Family. We get so many stares out in public. Caleb in his cast and wheelchair, Ken with his broken foot, and me 8 months pregnant. We will be having our baby no later than June 27th. In fact, I have a scheduled C-section that day. So remember me over the next month. Most people are shocked when I tell them I have a month to go. I look like I'm ready any day now. But we aren't ready. We have some casts to get off first.
My Mom and Dad came out to help me. And they sure did help a lot. I'm so blessed that they could visit. I can't even list the amount of things they helped us do around the house. Painting, laundry, mowing the lawn, cleaning, helping with Caleb. Spoiling Caleb...hahaha...I guess that's what grandparents are for. While they were visiting my Mom and Dad celebrated 39 years of marriage!!!! Do they look old enough to have been married that long? This is Caleb standing up on his cast. We could call him Cowboy Caleb because his legs are a little bowed. I don't know if he is suppose to stand, but It's kind of hard to stop him. He gets around really well.
This is Caleb on his last day of Preschool. We only stayed about an hour, but I think he enjoyed it. I couldn't have done it without my Mom helping me unload him and the wheelchair.

2 comments:

Micah and Beth said...

You all really are quite a sight! At least you have a sense of humor about it.

The Funny Farm said...

I'd be inclined to think you were all in a car accident (except for the baby bump that is- quite a swelling from a seatbelt??? ha!) We hope you all all getting better and are dying to find out what the results of Calebs tests are??????