Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ketchup

My blog entries are pretty boring now. I'm not really sure if we have much to write about. It seems it's the same old same old....but not really. I checked out a documentary on "The future of food". I thought it was a message of hope and how things were changing for the better and I could learn how to make better choices for our own family, but INSTEAD it made me depressed and scared to eat another thing. I'm thinking the dust on my floor (not to imply that my house is the least bit dirty) is better than what they are SELLING us at the grocery store. You vegetarians out there may not feel threatened, but I would recommend this extremely disturbing documentary---Nobody is safe....especially vegetables.
Caleb graduated from pre-school in May. He looks thrilled doesn't he?
Here is a better one of him and Toby.

We also drove to Ohio in May for another wedding. Ken's friend, Brent, got married. It was a very nice wedding.

We found a frog in Elliott's pool....it looked like pond water (yuck). Caleb thought it was pretty fun to catch it. Boys....

No comments: