Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She is 1 month old already!


My personal favorite sleeper...It's yellow with pink Tulips. She has nearly outgrown it.
Strawberry pie is the best!
They look big, but they aren't at all...they are really tiny.
Toby and his thumbsucking. He loves to suck his thumb and twirl my hair
when I'm nursing the baby.


Fun Tummy Time. She can push herself over the pillow! She is one month old and weighs 10 lbs 13 oz. Leisel is 20 3/4 inches long. The doctor says she is very strong and healthy. The boys love her and are doing pretty good.





Memaw was here for 2 weeks and helped out so much...she made dinners, cleaned and took care of Caleb, Toby, & Leisel. She took care of me too. I am so blessed to have such great loving help. I miss you mom! Our friends have been great too with meals. My Dad came after my mother left for one week. He rode the bus out and boy does he have some interesting stories. I'm not sure he would recommend the bus. So we have had 3 weeks of wonderful help and it's made me seriously homesick and very antsy to move closer to my parents.




E-pa was wonderful at holding her and hanging with the boys. He had them walking 2 miles one day and flew kites with Caleb all afternoon another day. It got stuck in a tree and flew there for a couple of days. He took them to a park and got lost on the way. He was so good to all of us and we really appreciate his help. Thanks Dad.

Big brother Caleb LOVES his Leisel Joy. He loved Toby, too...



Does this even look like North Carolina? This was the day after we brought her home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that last photo could be a post card -lafe