Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 months old

The sweetest thing ever! Makes my heart melt. Elliott is such a patient dog.
Transitioning into Big Brother Caleb's room.



Me with my sweet boys.
Can't forget my other sweet boy.
Isn't she pretty? Every Sunday I put her in a dress, but she really doesn't enjoy wearing them all that much...but she looks so darn cute.
Two months old. She weighs 13 pounds 6 oz.

Leisel loves her swing.

Another pretty dress...she has nearly outgrown.
Leisel has the best brothers. They adore her.
Toby and I being silly.

2 comments:

beth said...

Those pictures are wonderful! Leisel is soooo beautiful. She looks so pretty in her dresses. I love that picture of Elliott with his eyes half closed too!

The Funny Farm said...

I love the photo of Toby feeding the giraffe. So much I've printed it out!! love Wendy.