Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our visit to T-Town in Kansas

The carousel ride was fun! Thanks E-Pa. Beth brought Addison down to Topeka and we all went to different places around town. It was Rainy for most of the week, but we still had a good time.



My tree climbers.

Toby is hanging on for dear life! Caleb acts like he is Tarzan (raised in the Jungle).


We rode the train at Gage Park in Topeka. Everytime I visit the train is broken or not open yet for the season. Luckily for everyone it was open while we visited. We love trains.

Cousins on the train.

Memaw reading to the grandkids.
We visited Memaw at her work.
Addy Sue reading a book on the train at the Museum.
My lil cowboy. Isn't he sweet?


We went to the Kansas Musuem of History on one day when it was rainy. Cousin Addy spent the week with us.


Leisel Loved this swing. It was a life saver.

Leisel was all dressed up in her Kansas Dress (The sunflower state)



These are my hydrangeas in front of our house in North Carolina. I just wanted to have a picture of them. I love to see the flowers growing and blooming each spring.


I sent Toby to his room because he was in trouble and when I went to get him out this is how he was sitting. How can you be mad for long?

No comments: