Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Toby's first day of pre-school.





Toby's first day was a day after we got back from our wonderful trip to Memphis. Unfortunately it will also be the day I came home and saw that Ken was home and told me he had been canned. Yep after we went on a nice little trip that you will review Ken's boss fired him.
We are actually enjoying him being home. I'm getting a lot of help and I am able to do lots of classes at the Y. For those of you who think we should drop the Y, I have opted that for cheap entertainment....It's cheaper than cable TV--which we don't have. I'm loving Zumba and weight lifting classes and power cycling in the morning with my friends/neighbors. I'm thinking of doing body building--maybe I can make some cash doing that.....or maybe I could gain a bunch of weight--get on the Biggest Loser and lose it all...for cash. Or maybe I will play Bunco every night. I don't know, we are looking at all our options....maybe we'll start a honey bee business...

1 comment:

Kevin and Supavan said...

Hi Joyce, I hope your family is doing well and adjusting with the loss of Ken's job. The Y sounds like a necessary stress relief to me. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!