Thursday, July 15, 2010

Toby is 4!!!! Toy Story Style!

Toby requested Corn chowder for his birthday dinner...














I can't believe he is 4! It seems like yesterday when he was born. He is such a cuddler-still sucks his thumb(the dentist doesn't approve) he still twirls my hair...he and Caleb are the best of friends or the worst of friends. I love these days where they fight for my attention. One day I will be fighting for theirs. Toby is a very good student. He can be a little onery, but mostly good in school. He always answers,"what'd you say?" ( we wonder about his hearing). He loves playing with his legos and has become quite the helper. We love you Toby! Someday you might be upset that I only have 6 months of your scrapbook done, but at least I have the blog! Please forgive me...I'm busy unloading the diswasher, washing and folding laundry, picking up the house, cooking, doing dishes, etc...not to make excuses:) You are worth it!





I made the bed out of fruit rollups! (Tie dye ones). The Pillows are 100% fruit rollup.






















This is the beginning of the cake. A wooden floor where the toys all live.









Opening presents Memaw & E-pa sent.



























Toby and Toy Story were at the same time this year, so we decided to do a Toy Story theme. We went to see the movie in 3D--which was really cool. We had a Toy Story cake and and I think everything he got as gifts was from Toy Story. When Caleb was about that age he LOVED Toy Story. I hope Toby is into it like Caleb was. Those were Caleb's favorite toys.

No comments: