Friday, November 02, 2012

Doggy Love



 a neighborhood fort the kids built this summer.


 Kodi is a crazy dog!  It's hard to train a puppy with kids!  I don't reccommend it.  Dogs are trained more easily before there are children in the picture...



 My first child, Elliott, has been diagnosed with mouth cancer.  He has had a tumor in his mouth removed.  I noticed he was bleeding a lot out of his mouth which after surgery the vet told us that he has mouth cancer.  I have been very upset at this news as he has been such a wonderful part of our family.  I didn't think it would upset me so much, but  it has.  He is such a wonderful pet.  He does not like Kodi and keeps him in line with a growl or two.  He no longer catches the frisbees, but he will still try!   He doesn't have the best joints.  We love you Elliott!  We hope you are around a lot longer, but if you aren't we want to enjoy every bit of it!


Elliott and Toby are the best of friends.  Elliott sneaks up to the boys room at night to sleep in their room...He loves them and I must quit writing before I start crying....might be too late for that.

No comments: