Saturday, July 15, 2006

3 days 'til Caleb gets his cast off

At the request of my mother I am updating the blog. She can't seem to go a few days without seeing her grandbabies.
Here is Sweet baby Tobias sleeping.
once again...sleeping.
Here are the Griffin Four. One thing that is fun with having another boy is seeing Toby in Caleb's outfits. Toby doesn't really look like Caleb did, which surprises me, but he is still adorable as ever.
Here are the proud grandparents! I guess Caleb isn't going to share his little brother with anyone. Of course my parents came out to help for two weeks. They have basically spent 3-4 weeks with us because of the difficult time we have had. We are so blessed that they are available to come out and help. Ken and I really appreciate their help.
Caleb and Toby as brothers.

Little Toby getting his first sponge bath. His cord dropped off when he was two weeks. Toby is a sweet baby ( I know he still has time to change) but for now we are calling him sweet natured.

Caleb loves his Strawberry Pie. It's his favorite dessert.
Caleb is feeding Elliott with a bottle. Elliott is such a sweet dog. He definitely makes things interesting. Caleb loves him. My parents offered to take Elliott home for a month and Caleb overheard it and said,"You can't take Elliott." We are counting down the days--3 to be exact--til Caleb gets his cast off. July 18th is the day. We are so excited.

2 comments:

Micah and Beth said...

I'm with mom...I've been checking everyday to see if you happened to put any more pictures up. I think Tobi looks like Joyce in the first picture. He is definately adorable. I can't wait to meet him. YEAH for Caleb on the 18th too! It will be such a liberating day for him!!!

The Funny Farm said...

I'm terrible at this.. I check your site every day.. more than once to see if there is anything new on there, yet the time I take to do that I could have written you a nice long letter!!! Praying things go well for Caleb. Gosh he's growing up isn't he?