Monday, July 24, 2006

baby shower luau-cast off of Caleb

Our church Life Group gave us a baby shower Luau--with good kabobs and haitian rice/mango chutney....and I can't forget the cake....It was a hot day, but I guess we have a few more of those days.
They gave us a few outfits for Ken...I think they might be a little small. J/K
Sweet baby sleeping...missing the Luau.
Love...love...love this picture. We just need my boy Elliott and it would be the entire collection of boys at our house.
No cast in this picture.....
Caleb swimming....We didn't waste any time getting in the water. This was right after his cast came off. Swimming is one of the activities he can do. The Dr. Says for the next 3 months we have to be pretty careful. Of couse Caleb falls quite a bit now and hurts his head. Poor guy.
Here is Caleb in his cast at the Dr. They are about to cut it off. These pics are a little out of order, but how can a person think with such little sleep.
Ken's parents came out to visit this last week. They left Saturday. Ken's poor dad worked the whole time on an antique cabinet for Toby's room. They were a great help. We are so blessed to have two sets of parents, who are willing to come out and help us. We, of course celebrated caleb's cast coming off with ....a cake!!!! Caleb thought it was his birthday. He went around so excitedly saying, "It's my birthday...I'm turning free(3)." The funny thing is he really was becoming "free" in another way.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Baby shower luau-cast off of Caleb!! I know that you didn’t get enough sleep as party planning is quite a challenging thing. I also am busy these days in planning a baby shower for my cousin. I would like to host the bash at one of the Los Angeles event venues. But the theme is not decided yet. Hopefully will be finalizing the theme soon.