Thursday, March 15, 2007

nothing new going on...

Spring is in the air...the daffodils are blooming and the trees are budding...and we are all stricken with allergies to the pine pollen. I haven't really had allergies before, but it makes me feel tired all the time. Toby's tooth came in and then a few days later he got a bunch of hives all over his body. It's still a mystery what it came from. Anyway We are doing good. We are looking forward to my parents and sister/neice coming for a visit. It's going to be a bit chaotic.


Caleb is playing with play doh.
toby wanting to eat.

Ken and Caleb made a shotgun out of wood one night....Caleb colored the gun blue until Elliott ate the crayon.

3 comments:

Micah and Beth said...

E must have really liked the color blue...wax is always a special treat!

The Funny Farm said...

How funny is that. Will Elliot poop blue too? I'm sorry to hear about the allergies.

The Funny Farm said...

to Beth and Micha: wax? huh?
how was north carolina?
too bad about the loss UNC...same to ku...guess roy coached teams, and and former roy teams, like ku, just don't have the ticker...
wish I could have seen the game..oh well. wish I could see y'all as well. I hope this finds you all well,
love,
lafe