Thursday, March 08, 2007

tooth coming in

Toby is getting his first tooth on the bottom....so he isn't sleeping well and seems to be in a bad mood. Caleb is sick again!!! either that it is allergies...anyway I'm rather sick of Caleb being sick. We are at home today, at least its a beautiful day...Gotta love the daffodils coming up and the wonderful smell of spring, of course that also brings pollin and lots of it. I haven't seen the dusting of it on the cars yets, but it will be here soon. Of course all the trees being cut down here should eliminate the tree pollin soon enough. Anyway I don't have pics for you, but at least I can ramble....hence that's why it's called a blog....deriving from weblog. I'm using big words so that you won't believe it's actually me writing this post.
peace out

No comments: