Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back from Jamaica!!!

We just got back from a wonderful vacation to Jamaica. We had a few bad experiences-like one of the hustlers not associated with Beaches tried to rip us off by having us pay $100 for a glass bottom boat ride and when we realized Beaches had a boat he yelled and got quite mad at us and the English couple that clued us in. The english guy called him,"a wanka" (wanker). Overall, the food was great, we had a wonderful time with Ken's family. We got to know Joe better and will always have great memories from our destination wedding experience. It was so much fun! The jamaican resort employees were very nice and friendly. We had wonderful service...I feel like I'm writing an opinion for the resort. We have a ton of pictures. Ken took over 500...but I'm not putting that many on the blog. Lucky for you all. I hope you enjoy the pics.


Josie & Caleb at the beach...


Toby & "Hank" dukin' it out. Toby pokes "Hank's" eye and says,"eye."








Ken's parents and siblings
The kids "playing chess"






Caleb and I dancing to the Reggae band. After the wedding we had a little reception on the beach. Let me tell you the sand fleas had a main course there (my legs)


My nephew, Henry, 6 months old


Hungry bride.

Beth, Joe, Ken, and I did a canopy tour in the "jungle". It was scary, but a real blast. Ken and I also went para sailing, which was pretty nice
Joe at take off.
Me flying high.
Me, Beth, and Joe in line to take our next leap of faith.


Me and Caleb smilin' bright. No problem, mon.

Our crew at "Kimonos" at the resort.
Ken, me, Mel, and Andy had the privilage of sitting with our children at another table.

I guess we wore Josie and Caleb out! Caleb laid his head down and he was out! It was one of those Japanese places that they cook in front of you....next Josie was fast asleep.

Bert, Toby, Josie, Caleb & Earnie at the Sesame Street Character Breakfast.

Caleb, Josie, & Collin sportin' their tattoos at the resort.

No comments: