Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A visit to the orthopedic Dr.

I just got back from Kansas City for some pre-wedding celebrations with my sister in law (Ken's sister, Beth). I had a great time visiting my parents and Ken's family. When I got home we went to a Dr.'s appt for Caleb's leg. Ken didn't come with me this time and I was expecting everything to be all right, but when the Dr. came in she told me that Caleb's cyst in his bone hadn't gotten better. I was of course chasing Toby and Caleb around the room...it didn't really sink in right there...but she told me they would probably have to do another procedure on his leg. I'm not sure if he would need a cast or not. I don't think he will, but he will still have to be put under general anesthetic. So we have an appointment in November for a follow up appointment. Until then Caleb has to be careful, because his leg is pretty weak. She showed me the x-rays and it's obvious there is a weak spot in the bone.

1 comment:

Micah and Beth said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Caleb's leg. I hope he doesn't have to have a cast. I'll be praying for him.