Monday, December 28, 2009

Leisel is 8 Months and cuter than ever!

WARNING: There are some seriously cute Pictures of Leisel!!!! Of course I would say that I'm the mommy, but she is a traffic stopper wherever we go.





My mom made this plum colored dress for her. She crocheted it a long with several other dresses I will post as she grows into them.


Such a sad face. Leisel took her sweet time in rolling over. We are really cool with that because she is sweet and the joy of our lives (along with our tech savvy Caleb and our funny Toby). The boys are really good with her and love her very much. I'm not as good at recording her moments, but I know it happens with the 3rd baby. I hate to use that as an excuse, but
that's the only one I got! We love you Leisel! Your rolls are so fun to squeeze and I know someday they will disappear and a beautiful girl will appear (a princess?) Maybe:)

No comments: