Monday, December 28, 2009

My princess party and Thanksgiving with preschoolers

Caleb taking the trash out...with a smile, too!
I volunteered for Toby's class one day for their Thanksgiving feast. I had a great time!



The brothers do surprise us every now and then with their love and loyalty to each other. Toby will always defend his big brother when he gets in trouble...Caleb throws Toby under the bus, however. Caleb is upset by the movie they are watching in the picture. He is quite the sensitive boy--which is so sweet. He has quite a bit of empathy for others.
Ken gave me a real nice princess themed birthday for my 34th celebration. The boys were asking me if i wanted a princess party and Ken ran with it. It was such a sweet birthday. Ken put quite a bit of effort and thought into it. I know I don't tell him enough, but I appreciate his thoughtfullness.
"The Princess"

Ken made me dinner too! We used the real china!!! It was a good dinner and a great birthday.

No comments: