Friday, January 08, 2010

Leisel is 10 month old...Time keeps on slipping...into the future



I decided to take her 10 month picture in her birthday suit, since I know these rolls will soon disappear.


Leisel is now 10 months old. My baby is getting big. So are her brothers and I feel like time is going by so fast. I was reading a child rearing book and the author made a funny observation. For the first 2 years of a child's life you are a caretaker...and that's it, but at 2 years old the parent becomes an exorcist...trying to teach a child to not be selfish is a very daunting task. Heck I haven't even overcome that one. I guess I get a little sad that my job in a year will be different then it is now. Leisel will be more independent, verbal, expressive, and affectionate. I do have that to look forward too.

No comments: