Thursday, August 18, 2011

little critters/end of summer

A summer Cloud cover/thunderstorm outside our house.
Leisel got mud all over her at the end of the bike ride...Poor girl!
We rode the Virginia Creeper in August as well and I loved it! It is a 13 mile bike ride all down hill.





They both got baseballs that were foul balls. Toby actually caught one, and poor Caleb the older kids kept getting to them faster...but a nice lady gave him a ball.

Hickory Crawdads baseball game....VERY HOT and SWEATY day.

Toby and his best friend.
The poor Dragonfly, that lived in the boy's bug boxes for a few days.

The Black Widow living in our Trash Can!!!!



Not been good about blogging....the funny thing is when I do keep up I actually remember life better...as I am looking through these pictures over the last 6 months I had totally forgot most of it...and couldn't recall most of it without seeing the pictures. I feel like I've missed the last 6 months of my life. Anyway we had a lot of interesting pets over the summer. We had tadpoles this summer that lived in the Elliott's pool and a few actually made it into frogs. These are pictures of the last days of summer. Of course I was pretty excited for it to end because of Ken and I's upcoming trip to Ireland.

No comments: