Thursday, August 18, 2011

My sweet Toby turns 5!


















I cant believe Toby is 5. It only seems like yesterday I was pregnant with him and Caleb had broken his leg, and Ken had broken his foot. I know his entrance into the world was a whirlwind, but he has been such a blessing to me and our family. He is the earliest riser in our house, but definitely the kindest of all of us. He is my hair twirler, thumbsucker, smiling from ear to ear cuddler. I cannot imagine life without my "middle child". We love you so much, Toby!











In the movie theater watching Cars2. We had a big crowd and Toby had the best time.



Elliott is the most popular one at our house. I would say Toby and him are buddies. I don't know what we would do without our sweet dog. The kids have LOVED having him around. I only get a little mad when I catch him eating the kids food off the table. He is pretty sly about it.

No comments: